Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
We provide a complete range of solutions and services for industrial wastewater treatment.
Industrial wastewater treatment refers to the techniques and processes used to remediate waters that have been contaminated in some way by anthropogenic industrial or commercial activity prior to release into the environment or re-use. Water is used in almost every step of manufacturing in a number of industries–whether it originates from the food we eat, the beverages we drink, the clothes we wear or the paper and chemical products we use–and industrial wastewater is a by-product of that manufacturing.
Industrial wastewater must be thoroughly cleaned before it can be recycled or discharged into the environment. During the production process, water can pick up a variety of contaminants that must be cleaned to safe levels before being discharged from an industrial plant. Suspended solids (TSS), fats-oils-greases (FOG), pH, bacteria, selenium, heavy metals and other regulated chemicals and compounds are just a few of the elements that may need to be treated. Industrial wastewater treatment is essential to eliminate contaminants and to ensure that businesses follow regional industrial wastewater treatment laws. Businesses also save money by being able to reuse water in their production processes and decreasing waste processing expenses thanks to wastewater treatment.
Effective industrial wastewater treatment can create clean, reused water while while lowering waste generation. Here are a few important advantages:
- Treatment of waste water minimizes the quantity of garbage that is released into the environment.
- Water pollution-related water loss is reduced or eliminated.
- Contaminants that could be hazardous to the environment are not released into the environment.
- Sludge treatment can help you get your money back. Natural fertilizer can be recovered and utilized in agriculture.
- Waste disposal that is simplified saves a lot of money.
- Regional wastewater treatment and effluent standards can be fulfilled and maintained, with ongoing compliance monitoring.
For a number of industries, including food and beverage, automotive, mining, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and power generation, Trionetics offers a variety of water treatment and industrial wastewater treatment systems. Trionetics can provide specialized systems and processes to meet even the most stringent wastewater treatment needs. These specifications determine the sort of industrial wastewater treatment plant needed, which could include evaporation, filtration, clarification, aerobic and anaerobic wastewater treatment technologies.